Electrician bidding software has been used by electricians and contractors in residential, commercial, and industrial projects for over two decades. With a focus on construction preparations such as pre-bid advertising, PLAC pricing analysis, contractor sourcing analysis, project management tools and specialized bid data for the construction industry. The Electrician Bidding Software is ideal for all business types that have an interest in demolishing buildings or putting up new ones from top to bottom like an electrician would; from demolition services to general contractors to builders of any type.
What is Electrician Bidding Software?
Electricians Bidding Software is a bid software for contractors, bankers, estimate writers, subcontractors and property managers that is used by the construction industry to submit bids on-line. Based on years of real world experience with bidding electrical work, the Electrician Bid Software offers several advantages over traditional methods of bidding. The electrician bidding software will allow a contractor to analyze the job specifications and perform job costing in real time.
What makes EBS so unique is the data structure which includes specialized information on cable types and finishes specific to the project being bid. Consequently, the electrician bids can be compared side-by-side with other bidders for various projects. It allows a user to make the most informed decision possible.
The Electrician Bidding Software is specially tailored to help you get the job done right and make sure that you profit from it. Use the Construction Estimator tool and other tools within your Electrician Bid proposal software to make more money by bidding more jobs.
The Bid Analyzer tool will give you powerful insight into how your electrical bid compares with other professional bids for similar construction projects. It will allow you to evaluate each piece of equipment, material or service line by line, reducing time and cost for preparing a bid proposal for an Electrical Job.
Significance of Electrician Bidding Software
Electrician Bid Software has come a long way from the early days of fax and snail-mail based bidding systems. Back in those days, it was difficult to monitor progress and changes of the electrical work by one person or company alone. The manual tracking of a bid on paper simply doesn’t cut it when you need to get an estimate to the next level.
The Electrician Bid Software is portable and allows for data entry of all electrical materials, equipment and material specifications using a computer tablet. It can be used by one person or several people at the same time, with their own profiles for different jobs, vastly making up for any manpower shortage that might exist. Electrician Bidding Software is ideal for all types of individuals who have an interest in the construction industry.
Benefits of Electrician Bidding Software
1) You can maintain a real-time inventory of materials and equipment.
2) You can maintain an ongoing project management tool to keep track of the progress on your project.
3) After you have constructed the job, and signed off on it, you can save it for future reference and avoid unnecessary work on future jobs.
4) You will be able to generate schedules for every aspect of your job, from material ordering to customer billing in real time. From beginning to end, everything is possible with Electrician Bid Software.
5) You can save money by not bidding a job that’s too small or too big. You can also use our 3D estimating tools to estimate your job.
6) You can use our job costing tool in conjunction with the bid analyzer to help you estimate the cost of the project, and identify potential savings opportunities.
7) You will be able to generate a jobsheet for every aspect of your work. It will include information about your materials and equipment along with your labor costs. All this data is readily available at your fingertips, allowing you to generate bids in real time from any computer, even from one away from the job site .
8) The Electrician Bidding Software has been used by electricians for well over two decades; this shows how reliable and efficient it is.
By investing in the Electrical Bidding Software you will be able to accurately bid jobs and follow through with your project. The bids can be submitted wherever there is an internet connection, even if you are on the job site itself. The electrician bidding software can make it possible for you to get the most assistance possible when submitting bids. You will be able to compare your estimates against other contractors easily, allowing you to make the most informed decision possible.
The electrician bidding software is ideal for anyone who has an interest in demolishing buildings or putting up new ones from top to bottom like an electrician would; from demolition services to general contractors to builders of any type. It is designed by professionals for professionals.